Topic examples include, but are not limited to:
- General and common technology of manned spaceflight
- Complex system engineering
- Life, health and ergonomics engineering
- Scientific research and utilization of Space Station
- Lunar surface activity and scientific exploration
- On-orbit service, spacecraft structure and mechanisms
- Materials and environment
- Energy Technology
- Test and launch control technology
- GNC and propulsion technology, orbital and emergency rescue technology
- Quality and standardization
China Manned Space Agency
Executive Center of China Manned Space Agency
Manned Spaceflight Editorial Board
China Manned Space Information and Publicity Center
Chinese Society of Astronautics
The extraordinary conference, not to be missed!
Influenced by the epidemic of COVID-19, the committee decided to postpone the "China Manned Space International Symposium" to November 2021 with the venue unchanged. Please continue to pay attention to this website for the specific date and information of the conference.
The deadline for submission of abstracts was extended to June 30, 2021, and the deadline for submission of full papers was extended to August 31, 2021.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the postponement of the meeting and thank you for your understanding and support.